Susan A. Enns – Sales Coach, Author and Managing Partner with B2B Sales Connections
Susan is a founding partner of B2B Sales Connections. She has a proven track record of sales excellence over her 35 plus year career of direct sales, management and executive level business to business experience, including consecutively being the top sales rep in Canada, managing the top sales branch, and achieving outstanding sales growth in a national channel sales organization.
Susan is a Sales Hacker author, as well as a regular contributor to The Canadian Manager, the official quarterly publication of the CIM | Chartered Managers Canada. She has also been named to Sales Hacker‘s list of Top Female Sales Practitioners in the Training and Coaching category
By creating and teaching various sales training courses, coupled with the innovative creation and implementation of useful sales tools, Susan has excelled and been recognized in all areas of her personal and professional endeavors.
A sales and management training expert, her work has been published in several locations numerous times and her books have sold on five separate continents.
Connect with Susan
Books by Susan A. Enns:
- Action Plan For Sales Success
- Action Plan For Sales Management Success
- Ask the Sales Coach – Practical Answers to the Questions Sales People Ask Most
- Daily Motivational Quotes – If misery loves company, than motivation breeds success!
- Quick Sales Tips – Practical advice, in bite sized pieces!, co authored with business partner, Robert J. Weese
- How to Find Your Dream Sales Job – The future is yours to create!
Before co-founding B2B Sales Connections, Susan gained marketing, sales and general management experience in the business technology and office equipment industries. She also has experience in the group insurance industry, as well as owning and operating her own businesses.
Some of Susan A. Enns early career highlights include:
- Directed two regional sales operations simultaneously to outstanding sales growth
- Increased a regional sales operation to 39% average annual sales growth over a 5 year period
- Achieved 374% of profit targets as Branch Manager
- Managed the top branch in Canada, with consistent year over year record sales results
- Operation selected as a finalist in the Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Marketplace Ethics
- Sales Representative of the Year for two consecutive years before being promoted to sales management
Susan has received her Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree from the Faculty of Management at the University of Manitoba. She was named to the Dean’s Honour List in three separate years. She is also a Certified Internal ISO Auditor.
Susan’s Community Involvement:
For many years, Susan has volunteered on numerous executive committees of professional associations, sport leagues and clubs in which she’s been a member. She has volunteered on the organizing committee for Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run For The Cure for several years, including 6 years as the Volunteer Co-Run Director, herself being a breast cancer survivor after being diagnosed in 2013. She was voted the The Dona Vallieres Spirit Award Winner in 2013, and was selected as the Erin McBride Leadership Volunteer Recognition Award Winner in 2014. Susan was also an annual participant in the Canadian Cancer Society Relay for Life for several years.
Susan volunteered on the Leadership Executive of the Sales Professionals of Ottawa (SPO) for 5 years, and is one of the association’s Past Presidents. She also was a guest speaker for SPO. She has also been a guest lecturer at the School of Business at Algonquin College. Susan currently serves on Algonquin College Marketing and Business Development Program Advisory Committee.
A competitive athlete from an early age, she won the Kinsmen Award for Good Citizenship, Sportsmanship, and Hard Work. Along with her teammates, she was inducted into the Manitoba Basketball Hall of Fame in 2017. She has been voted Most Sportsmanlike Player and All Star Skip in separate curling leagues. Susan is now an avid golfer and member of the Whitetail Golf Club. She is currently a volunteer coach with the girls development program and serves as the VP Girls Development on the Board of the Nepean Blue Devils Basketball Association.
What people are saying about Susan A. Enns:
- My company hired Susan to be our sales coach as we built out our sales team. She has helped us fine-tune our sales process, get more meetings, better qualify deals, and increase our close rate. She was constantly available if we ever needed to get her seasoned opinion and feedback. But most importantly, she helped the team become confident in their sales techniques & selling skills and become leaders amongst their sales team. I highly recommend Susan at B2B Sales Connections.
- “I am a professional engineer who found myself in sales . As such, I always had a lot of questions but I found that most other salesmen had the most boring and degrading answers until I was introduced to Susan and what I can tell anyone, is simply this – If you want to learn and understand sales, talk to Susan.”
- “Our company hired Susan in mid 2011 as our sales coach. I have been working with her since then. She has helped me make more appointments, close more deals and make more money. The 3 most important concepts in sales. I would recommend any sales force hire her to help boost business sales and build trust and integrity with your clients.”
- “Susan really knows the selling world. She’s honest, articulate, bright, giving, highly competent, personable and a top professional. Welcome her. It’s the right thing to do.”
- “Susan …understands the sales process intimately and is able to create a management process around it that drives sales people to accomplish their goals.”
- “Susan knows her stuff. She brings many years of great sales experience and success to anyone who wished to improve their skills in sales. She is very personable, and is not afraid to tell it like it is. I would recommend anyone (and I have) to Susan, her website, her books if you want to become a better sales person.”
- More Testimonials