Do you have questions about sales? You are not alone! Most salespeople have questions on how they can sell more. For the right answers, check out Ask the Sales Coach – Practical Answers to the Questions Salespeople Ask Most.
Salespeople Learn by Asking Questions
Contrary to the popular belief, sales people don’t rely on “the gift of the gab” to be successful. Actually, the opposite is true. The best sales professionals spend far more time asking and listening than they do talking and selling.
Salespeople ask questions of their customers; they ask questions of their colleagues, and they ask questions of their managers. If Oxford defines curiosity as the strong desire to know or learn something, then by that definition, salespeople are curious by nature. In fact, that’s how sales professionals learn to be professional in the first place.
As the old saying goes, the only stupid questions are the ones unasked. As a sales professional, you should never be afraid to “Ask the Sales Coach” because you will learn so much from the answers!
About the Author
This is a collection of practical answers to questions salespeople ask most. Written by Susan A. Enns, a professional sales coach with a proven track record of sales excellence over her 30 plus year career.
Her accomplishments include consecutively being the top sales rep in Canada, managing the top sales branch, and achieving outstanding sales growth in a national channel sales organization. She has written several books about sales and sales management and has created numerous automated sales tools. Her work has been published in several locations numerous times and has sold on five separate continents.
Over the years, Susan has been asked many questions by many salespeople. After a while, she saw that salespeople, regardless of their experience, the products they sell, the industries in which they operate, or the countries where they sell, all share similar curiosities.
In other words, although the wording may be different when asked in an email or when asked in person, the conclusion was clear. Salespeople all ask the same questions about how to sell more. So she wrote this book to answer the most common of them.
An Example from Ask The Sales Coach – How Should Salespeople Ask For Referrals?
– “Susan really knows the selling world. She’s honest, articulate, bright, giving, highly competent, personable and a top professional. Welcome her. It’s the right thing to do.”
– “Our company hired Susan as our sales coach. She has helped me make more appointments, close more deals and make more money. The 3 most important concepts in sales. I would recommend any sales force hire her to help boost business sales”.
– “Susan …understands the sales process intimately and is able to create a management process around it that drives sales people to accomplish their goals.”
– “Susan knows her stuff. She brings many years of great sales experience and success to anyone who wished to improve their skills in sales. She is very personable, and is not afraid to tell it like it is. I would recommend anyone (and I have) to Susan, her website, her books if you want to become a better sales person.”
– “Thanks for the training… I made my quota this year in May!”
Do you have questions about how to sell more? Then Ask the Sales Coach!
Sales professionals hone their skills by asking questions. This is a collection of practical answers to questions salespeople ask most. As a sales professional, you should never be afraid to “Ask the Sales Coach” because you will learn so much from the answers!
Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know, and we’ll refund your entire investment.
|Ask the Sales Coach-Practical Answers to the Questions Sales People Ask Most||Price|
|eBook Version (PDF Format Suitable to Print at Home)||$18|
|Print Version||$30 plus Shipping|