Do you want to know how to audition for Shark Tank, Dragons’ Den, or other entertainment-focused investment pitch contest? Would first-hand knowledge from those who have won and lost, help you craft your pitch?
How to Audition For Shark Tank and Dragon’s Den – Learn What Past Winners and Losers Know
Are you auditioning for Shark Tank™, Dragons’ Den™, or other entertainment-focused investment pitch contest? Would first-hand knowledge from those who have won and lost, help you craft your pitch?
Do you want to know what separates a good pitch from a GREAT pitch? Are you looking for an edge on the competition? Do you know you are competing against over 3,000 other people?
If you want help from someone who’s been there and done that, then this program is for you!
Robert J. Weese, a former professional broadcaster and presentation skills coach, has helped many startups create high-impact investment pitches. Many have made it into the Dragons’ Den.
His clients have also won local and international pitch contests, earning millions of dollars in investment revenue and partnerships.
How to Audition for Shark Tank and Dragon’s Den – What You Will Learn
In this workshop recording, we will provide you with tips, techniques, insights, and templates to help you develop an effective product pitch.
- Orientation to a TV show pitch
- The difference between an investment pitch and a reality TV show entertainment pitch
- 7 Key Components of your Investment Pitch
- How to craft a story to show the financial opportunity
- Tips and Techniques from those who have won and lost
- The TV show minefield – protect your brand so you don’t go wrong
Understanding the audition process and what the producers want from you
- What will happen in the Q&A session and how to respond to questions
Everyone who downloads the webinar workshop gets a free copy of our Pitch Deck template and worksheet. A $49 value!
Clients have netted millions of dollars in investment funding with this training. Here is your chance to work directly with Bob on your next pitch or audition.
- “Thanks to Bob’s pitch training we nailed the Dragons’ Den audition and the producers invited us to the show. We scored a $500,000 investment.” Micheal, Founder
- “I asked last year’s winner for their advice and he said, listen to what Bob tells you and then follow his recommendations.” Emma, Founder
- “I was in a panic and stressed out about the audition. After working with Bob, I was confident and ready. The great news is we got a spot on the show”
- “Bob, is AMAZING he is so who you want helping you!”
- “I wanted to let you know that the training session I had with you this morning was the most valuable one I have ever attended.” Founders, BeBe Bartoons
Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know, and we’ll refund your entire investment.
|How to Audition for Shark Tank & Dragons’ Den
Training Webinar Video
Available for instant download, this 58 minute training session will tell you what past winners and losers know about auditioning for an investment TV show
1 Session – Pitch Review & Recommendations
In this 1-hour coaching session, Robert will review your audition or investment pitch and provide feedback on how to make improvements. He will evaluate your pitch against the 9 areas that investors are using as their benchmark. We will also review the questions you should be prepared to answer and methods of capturing the attention of your audience and provide specific recommendations on your pitch content and delivery. Workbook Provided
3 Sessions – Pitch Review, Revision and Practice Sessions
Robert will hold 3 one-hour live coaching meetings meetings. In the first meeting we will review your current investment pitch and look for areas of change and improvement. We will also review the questions you should be prepared to answer and methods of capturing the attention of your audience. You will then revise your pitch and schedule a second meeting to review the changes and present your new pitch. During the second session we will look for further improvements and refinements that can be made. Following that meeting you will book a final session to present the completed pitch and work on specific presentation skills to deliver the most engaging and powerful pitch possible. Workbook Provided
“Thanks Bob, your knowledge and training helped us score a $500,000 offer on the Dragons’ Den”
Legal Disclaimer: Robert Weese & B2B Sales Connections Inc. is not affiliated or endorsed by the CBC Dragons Den ™ , ABC Shark Tank ™ or any other media outlets. This information is provided for educational purposes only.
B2B Sales Connections – Helping You Achieve Your Sales Potential!